New Client Basic Introduction $90*
- In-person consultation 10 minutes
- Additional cost for a 50 min consultation
- Post-colonic support purchased separately
- For clients in good health
- Allow 1 hour 15 minutes
- Print and complete all New Client Forms
- Read New Client Education & Recommendations
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment” to schedule. A $90 invoice will be sent via email.
*$90 New Client Introductory
1st appointment only includes paperwork and a brief consultation prior to colonic. Post colonic support purchased separately. A 50 minute consultation needs to be arranged in advance and will be an additional cost. Allow 1 hour for the colonic enema.
The Introductory colonic enema is perfect for the client that wants to just get it done and a conversation about their health or health issues. A client who is in good health, without extensive questions and has seen the appropriate medical care provider/s for any necessary questions or concerns prior to getting a colonic enema. Basic intro payment forfeited if medical evaluation is determined necessary prior to receiving a colonic enema.
For whatever reason; lifestyle or dietary changes, just cleaning out, ate something that didn’t work out well, financially challenged but needs the support, or just plain curious. Just get it done colonic!
- 1st appointment only
- All waivers and releases filled out, signed, & provided upon arrival for colonic enema.
- 10-15 minute, in-person, consultation prior to service.
- Paid in advance of appointment, via texted invoice.
- Allow 1 hour 15 minutes for service.
- Based on space available.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- No other specials, credits, or offers apply.
- Post support and products purchased separately.
- Additional consultation may be arranged prior to receiving a colonic enema. This will be an additional cost.
- See the appropriate medical provider if concerned about your condition prior to receiving a colonic enema. Basic intro payment forfeited if medical evaluation is required prior to receiving a colonic and determined at the time of intro.
- The process of being on the colonic table is a client’s opportunity to experience the responsibility and self-management of low pressure clean water and releasing as needed throughout the process. Mardell is available to help you be comfortable before, during, and after the service.