Love in A Cup ~ Kale Soup!
Love Kale… Those little green leafs are power packed with more nutrients than any other food on the planet. In fact, kale’s nutritional value is so high, it may have SUPER powers!
Watch How to make Kale Soup fast and easy! https://youtu.be/8GlAbQUfmyY
Some of these powers may include:
- Antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin E
- Omega3 fatty acids
- Isothiocyanates (ITCs)
- And even Protein!
Wow! This is amazing… if you haven’t tried kale yet, this might be a good time because of the massive value it has on improving or maintaining your health.
Some of these benefits may include:
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Improve digestion
- Weight loss
- Lower risk of asthma
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve hair, skin, nails, and bones
- Lower risk of cancer
- Improve blood sugar, lipids, & insulin levels in diabetics
- Increase antioxidants
- Reduce risk of stroke
- Reduce risk of kidney stone formation
- Lower carcinogenic effects
- Improve digestion
- Reduce constipation
- Reduce inflammation
- Improves brain function
NOTE: since kale is high in potassium, check with your doctor if you have kidney or heart disease prior to consuming.
Pick kale with the darkest leaves for the most nutrients. Kale is considered one of the world’s healthies foods for good reason… find out more health tips and recipes www.intestinalhealthbook.com Page 159 for Kale Soup
Getting started using kale:
- Add to salads
- Stir into pasta sauce
- Slip into sandwiches
- Bake, boil, or sauté
- Stir fry with garlic and herbs
- Toss into a smoothie
- Blend into a dressing to top salads, fish, or chicken
- Or, my favorites:
- Place kale, cilantro, onion, carrot, beet, water, and bouillon cubes into a high speed blender. Run on high for 6-7 minutes until you have hot soup. Serve with rice crackers ~ Yum!
- Kale Soup – Easy, Fast, and Nutritious! Click on the link at the top of this page…
- Or, place washed kale in large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and a little salt, then massage with hands until softened. Add chopped apple, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds or chopped almonds, and dried blueberries. Top with Apple Cider Vinegar. Toss and be sure to chew each bite for maximum nutrient absorption ~ best salad ever!