Peaches are one of the riches fruits you can eat! Rich in:
- Minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, & phosphorous.
- Vitamins such as A, E, K, B6, and C.
- Bonus nutrients include folate, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and thiamin.
All this adds up to RICH health benefits that include:
- Weight control or weight loss
- Heart health
- Red blood cell support
- Bone health
- Neurological support
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce cancer risks
- Kidney stone prevention
- Free-radical reduction
- Aids digestion
- And so much more…
All this and peaches are soft, naturally sweet, and juicy ~ perfect for hydration and an energy boost!
Find weekly video about digestive health information, go to my YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN and SUBSCRIBE.
Health ways to eat peaches are:
- A sauce of fish or chicken
- Stirred into your steamed veggies
- Blended and served over granola or yogurt
- Mixed into a fresh fruit salad
My favorite is to blend peaches lightly in the Vitamix with a splash of each of the following: vanilla, lemon, nutmeg, cinnamon, & cardamom. Then I serve it with yogurt and granola for a yummy breakfast, lunch, or snack.
For more great recipes and nutritional information, see Part II of Intestinal Health book www.intestinalhealthbook.com