Go ahead, crack yourself up!
Laughter releases pain-suppressing opiates from the pituitary glands and may have long-term health benefits. It may:
- Regulates blood pressure and increase blood flow;
- Decrease cortisol and adrenaline stress hormones;
- Increases health-enhancing hormones;
- Increases blood-oxygenation;
- Exercise the diaphragm, abdominal, and other muscles;
- Increase gamma-Interferon and T-cells to fight disease;
- Improve alertness, creativity, memory, mood, and learning;
- Stimulates organs, such as the heart and lungs; and
- Most of all, it relaxes YOU!
More tips to keep your digestion humming: pages 12-15 Intestinal Health ~ A Practical Guide to Complete Abdominal Comfort http://amzn.to/2ckb2Mm
So, what the heck is laughter?
- An image in our brain
- Our limbic system releases chemicals
- Our motor functioning creates laughter or a smile
- The diaphragm, face, abdominal, back, and legs respond
- Breathing increases to increase oxygen throughout the body
- Resulting in relaxation, reduced pain, and better health!
Fast Health Tips in these Videos: http://bit.ly/1RYWcvN – SUBSCRIBE.